KOReader 2021.11 “November Leaves”
As one of the maintainers of KOReader, a versatile a document and image viewer, I’m proud to announce the latest release.
Did you know that mosquitoes are supposed to crawl up into their winter holes by late September in northern hemispheres? If you didn’t, don’t feel bad, because apparently the mosquitoes don’t know either. The weather’s too mild which is confusing them.
As always there have been many optimizations, most noteworthy this month the improved Japanese support thanks to @cyphar (#8312, #8372, #8446).
Logo credit: @bubapet
We’d like to thank all contributors for their efforts. Some highlights since the previous release include:
- Bookmarks: new settings and tweaks (#8301) @hius07
- ReaderHighlight: allow updating a highlight drawing style (#8323) @hius07
- Autowarmth: wording, help_text, menu tweaks (#8338, #8350, #8397) @zwim
- [plugin] Autowarmth: Fix sanity check for longitude (#8434) @zwim
- FileManager: no notification on successful file operations (#8330) @hius07
- DocSettings/Purge .sdr: reword, don’t purge other books (#8348) @poire-z
- Add initial support for Kobo Sage (Cadmus) (#8361) @mkozlows
- Support frontlight warmth on the Sage (#8366) @NiLuJe
- Initial support for the Kobo Libra 2 (#8367) @NiLuJe
- plugins: add Japanese Support plugin (#8312) @cyphar
- Bookmarks: icon by type, combined view, filter, bulk remove (#8347) @hius07
- More Kobo Mk.8 tweaks (#8393) @NiLuJe
- crengine: CSS fixes and optimisations (#8427) @poire-z
- keyboard: japanese: switch to 12-key flick layout (#8372) @cyphar
- ReaderGoto: adds Go to % (#8395) @hius07
- [plugin] Display OPDS download titles if available (#8441) @dgarrett
- DocSettings: fix settings not saved when book on read-only FS (#8448) @poire-z
- sdcv: update to include multiple results (#8446) @cyphar