KOReader 2021.10 “Seagull”
As one of the maintainers of KOReader, a versatile a document and image viewer, I’m proud to announce the latest release.
You can see many seagulls out and about this time of year, often even far inland.
The biggest news this month may well be @zwim‘s new Autowarmth plugin (#8129), which improves on and replaces all prior implementations. In advanced mode, it offers a smorgasbord of customization options, but luckily there’s no need to dive into the nitty gritty of all the different kinds of dusk and dawn. Who knew there were so many!
Logo credit: @bubapet
We’d like to thank all contributors for their efforts. Some highlights since the previous release include:
- fontlist: disable/enable some Kindle fonts (#8233) @hius07
- Kobo/Elipsa: More fine-grained control over the amount of online CPU cores @NiLuJe
- Progresswidget: lighter background color (#8195) @hius07
- Fix segfault on exit after opening fb2.zip (#8232) @hius07
- Plugin: Auto warmth and night mode (#8129, #8154, #8264) @zwim
- Greek keyboard: minor updates (#8258, #8291, #8292, #8319) @ichnilatis-gr
- [UX] Keyboard: Fix Greek Y popup (#8308) @ichnilatis-gr
- DateTimeWidget: replaces DateWidget and TimeWidget (#8240) @zwim
- TextBoxWidget: Unbreak Wikipedia (#8275, #8298) @NiLuJe
- Statistics: Read page duration limits: allow min=0s (#8273) @Galunid
- Virtualkeyboard: allow graying the legacy umlaut mode key (#8276) @hius07
- kopt: allow pdf auto straighten @yparitcher
- Kopt: keep 4 items per panel @yparitcher
- BookStatusWidget: use correct read percentage (#8318) @hius07
- Adds ScrollableContainer, to be used with tall widgets (#8299) @poire-z
- Footer: maybe shouldn’t be visible on resume (#8289) @git-help-eng
- BookStatusWidget: fix status toggle (#8329) @yparitcher