As one of the maintainers of KOReader, a versatile a document and image viewer, I’m proud to announce the latest release.
The Android version now supports asking for permissions.
We’d like to thank all contributors for their efforts. Some highlights since the previous release include:
- [fix] Kindle Basic 3: use Kobo snow protocol (#5071) @Frenzie
- bump crengine: various small rendering fixes (#5089) @poire-z
- [fix] OPDS crash with fewer than 4 servers (#5092) @Frenzie
- Allow disabling automagic image inversion in Nightmode in CRe (#5095) @NiLuJe
- switch from ant to gradle, (#5096) @pazos
- More robust Gyro toggle (#5104) @NiLuJe
- [feat] Delete book after reading (#5107) @robert00s
- fullscreen toggle for Jelly Bean devices (#5088) @pazos
- [Android] Add support for 3rd party dictionary apps (#5108) @pazos @poire-z
- Make the KUAL extension autonomous on Kindle (#5112) @NiLuJe
- Pocketbook 622 preliminary support (#5118) @DarkPreacher